Living each day like its your last is probably one of the most fulfilling things to do. This is something thats so much easier to say than to carry out.
Now I can give you basic guidelines on how to attempt this seemingly impossible act:
1. Stop yourself from getting angry, and ask yourself whether the way you react will benefit you or make you even more worked up. This isn’t just going to happen naturally especially if you are quick to anger (like myself) but when you step away from the situation and distance yourself you will realize that its for the best. The key is patience🙏 I’m gonna go hippy on you and say take a deep breath.
2. Be positive. Another challenge for people is so remain positive in ‘not so positive’ situations. Be the voice of reason in your own head and try to see things in a way that don’t seem so gloomy.
3. Self belief will automatically make any challenge you face a good thing. Believing in yourself will allow you to reach your daily goals. Reward yourself with a glass of wine at the end of a long day.
4. Don’t look down on people. Everyone in this world has deserved their place. One thing I can’t stand is seeing people being looked down upon. Whether its the waiter serving you or your boss. Everyone deserves to be treated with the same amount of respect. What I have noticed is that everytime I give my attention and respect to people at various levels of society I recieve the same amount of respect back. Cause thats just how it works. I don’t know about you, but I definitely get a kick out of being kind and compassionate to people during the day.
5. Something a but lighter would be to go exercise. Keeping my mind awake and healthy is one of my favouritr activities during the day. It will give you that boost you need. Even if you can only go out for a walk or so exercises at home, make sure that you do them.
6. Something related to tip 5 would be eating the right foods. People underestimate the effect of bad food in the body. It can make you really tired, uncomfortable and pretty useless, if you don’t mind my saying. Our food has a lot of the vitamins and minerals we need for our bodies to function properly. So just do it. If you have to meal prep on a day you come home early from work or even class to make sure you eat properly do it. I promise you, the idea of meal prep is way worse than the actual thing. It really doesn’t take that long and besides its worth it.
Use these continually day by day and days won’t seen as long or dreary. All I’m saying that its worth a try. Even if you try one each day.
Xoxo Dan the Wooman